TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry to hear about your experiences.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry to hear about your experiences.

Posted by Tech@EPR on October 28, 2011 at 12:32 AM
  This message has been viewed 377 times.

In Reply To Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry to hear about your experiences. posted by 94ttz32 on October 28, 2011 at 12:18 AM

Message you don't own a machine shop but then you tell me Im a back yard mechanic. This is what Im getting at. You are speaking out of anger.

Let me ask you something Charles, Why would I have you send me an entire engine back for a cam seal replacement or an oil pump seal replacement? thats a big excessive in shipping costs. Now if youre engine blew up and had a catastophic failure..no question I'd absolutely tell you to send it out and i'll gladly take care of it. The bulk of issues you try to bring up in your original post were because you tore the entire engine down and it had NO issues with the bottom end. The entire ordeal as to why you pulled the heads was because of the cometic gaskets. You took it upon yourself to go that far.

Your headgasket issue was not a single incident. Your friend who you met at ZCON had the exact same problem....I'm supposed to warranty a failed part that I don't manufacture? I warranty labor not parts Charles. In the grand scheme of things I did my best to help you and to you...it wasn't good enough. Im sorry that you feel that way. Nothing was subpar about that build and you know it. You are angry for given reasons and I can understand. You most definitely made this out to be a scene. Why else would you do it? You told others at car meets and so forth how the engine was running and what you told them..unless you were lying to me in telling me what you said. I have no clue nor am I going to speculate. My time in labor I feel is worth the money I charge. Some disagree and others do but thats not the issue...the issue is you aren't happy and instead of hashing this out man to man you posted on a forum...with the label of a "review".

You know very well i'd of gone out of my way to get whatever needed to be done, done if it was something that I needed to warranty...you think I would have answered the phone all those times and helped you out all those times if I didn't care about my own work etc etc?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.